Golf shoes are made to walk on greens – the type where the sport is played. Golf shoes usually have pointed rubber under the soles to grip the earth and sand under your feet. Golf shoes are aptly rigid as they provide less room to the ankle for considerable movements. Hence, transfer of energy from the golfer’s body to the ball becomes smooth making the swing of the ball easy and comfortable.
Golf shoes are often the most important piece of golf apparel and golf equipment. Golf shoes are engineered to keep your feet from sliding around during the golf swing as well as giving you traction as you walk the fairway or putt on the green. Properly fitting golf shoes offer both support and comfort, crucially important when you are on your feet for a full day of golf. Golf shoes are made especially to give you great traction, when you don’t wear them you are risking injury to yourself by slipping and sliding.
New Balance Golf Shoes provide you all the right features to help you excel your game.
- New Balance Golf 2002: Whether you are working on your pivot or perfecting your swing, the New Balance 2002 Golf Shoe ups your game. With REVlite cushioning and performance traction, this shoe helps you stay on course.
- New Balance Golf 2001: Lower your score and up your game in the New Balance 2001 Golf Shoe. Combining technologies designed to enhance traction, power and stability, these shoes rule the course.
- New Balance Golf 574: The heart of a sneaker, the mind of a golf shoe. Designed for superior traction, the New Balance Golf 574 delivers 18 holes of comfort and performance.
- Minimus Sport Golf: Bringing minimal running technology to golf, the Minimus Sport Golf Shoe brings you closer to the course for a more natural feel and fit. The REVlite midsole offers cushioning and support. And spikeless rubber outsoles provide great traction.
- Minimus LX Golf: Become one with the course — the Minimus LX Golf Shoe gets you closer to the ground for a more natural feel and fit. With water-resistant leather upper, REVlite midsole and spikeless outsole, the LX will have you walking the course in comfort and style.
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. (NBAS), best known as simply New Balance, is an American footwear manufacturer based in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, United States (US). The company was founded in 1906 as the “New Balance Arch Support Company” and is one of the world’s major sports footwear manufacturers.