Purchasing the correct golf bag can be critical to how much you will enjoy the game of golf. Nobody wants to struggle or fight for eighteen holes with their golf bag by trying to find the right golf clubs or if the bag does not fit you correctly. This can simply make your round of golf absolutely miserable.
As you are looking for a new golf bag so you can enjoy the game more this year or if your current bag is worn out and ready to be replaced, with all of the options where do you begin?
This is where Tour Edge Golf Bags step in by providing durable, stylish and affordable golf bags.
You can choose stand or cart bags as per your requirement and there is also a special collection for the ladies:
- Xtreme 2 Stand bags: Molded Easy Lift top handle, score card holder, Premium padded double strap, Quick grab plastic towel band, Lightweight quick release stand with no slip rubber, large garment pocket
- Xtreme 2 Cart Bags: Triple Handle Molded top, integrated strap grip, velour Lind water proof valuables pocket, cell phone pocket, large ball pocket, insulated beverage pocket, extra large garment pocket, Non slip Rubber base
- Max D Stand bags: 9″ seven-way divider top, Molded easy-lift top handle , Velour-lined valuables pocket, Insulated beverage holder, Lightweight quick-release stand with no-slip rubber feet, Integrated umbrella sleeve, Four-way padded double strap, Matching rain hood
- Max D Cart Bags: 10″ 14-way divider top with full-length dividers , Premium molded handle for easy lifting , Built-in cart strap clip , Strap band (secures bag strap when on cart) , Two velour-lined valuables pockets, Four large garment pockets , Insulated drink pocket , Ball pocket , Matching rain hood
- Lady Luxury Collection: Tour Edge Ladies Luxury Collection Bags feature the finest upgraded materials and designs
Tour Edge produces a full range of clubs, for men, women and juniors, from full sets to individual woods, irons, wedges and putters.
Tour Edge was founded in 1985 by former Golf Pro David Glod, with the goal of making high quality golf equipment at affordable prices to all golfers. In 1987, the first Tour Edge golf club was officially designed, and the company has continued to strive towards their goal ever since. Placing an emphasis on product research, development, and innovation, Tour Edge continues delivering premium equipment today to ensure you take your game to the next level.